Terms and conditions of sale are set out below:
By placing an order you agree to the terms set out in this document. You also agree to any photos or images of your product being displayed on Coast Imagewear’s website and/or facebook and/or instagram page. Please notify us if you prefer no images to be used.
You may cancel your order at any time, however any preparation of artwork, work produced or garments ordered prior to cancellation must be paid for in full.
Set up fee
A set up fee is required for all new orders unless specified otherwise. This will be clearly outlined in your quote or invoice. Before a job is processed, we require approval of any relevant proofs beforehand. No responsibility will be taken for errors once a proof has been approved. You may change the proof a total of 3 times before an additional fee is charged. Mock ups are available on request but any graphic design work will be outsourced and charged accordingly. Please note that even though we are happy to provide digital mock ups, we are not a graphic designer and mock ups are time consuming.
Changes or Amendments
Any changes to your order (after approval has been given) may result in delays and additional charges. Once an order has been approved, production commences straight away. Be sure everything is correct before approval is given.
Positioning of prints and embroidery onto garments will vary slightly between items and jobs. These will be positioned in general places to the discretion of staff. We cannot guarantee exact positioning on every shirt, there will be variations in positions.
Ordering of garments and products
Please be aware that even though we do keep stock of some items – mainly for samples – we order your products in specific to your requirements. Any orders placed are specifically ordered per customer. Even though we will do our best to accommodate changes in size, colour or product this is not always possible and can produce delays and might attract a re-stocking fee. This re-stocking fee is from $15 up to $44 (depending on quantiy) and is to return the item that was ordered but no longer required. Our suppliers charge us this freight and do not allow us to return stock at no charge.
Dye Migration/ Discoloration of heat pressed garments
In some cases, it is possible for the dye from the garment to migrate through the print causing it to discolour. This generally occurs with polyester garments, especially sublimated garments. Due to the manufacture processes of garments, it is not uncommon that some lots will cause dye migration more than other lots. This is beyond our control and we accept no responsibility for spoils occurring due to dye migration.
We will do our best to adjust practices to avoid dye migration.
Due to the nature of any decoration service, spoils can occur for reasons unknown and that are beyond our control and are often inevitable. Coast Imagewear will replace faulty items ordered through us. Any customer supplied items that require decoration and for any reason have been found faulty or not printed or embroidered correctly will not be replaced but we will replace the embroidery and/or print on a new customer supplied item.
In the event that all items are required, we recommend you supply or have extra items in your possession for purposes to filling the order.
Garments are to be washed in cold water only. Do not use aggressive washing agents as this will affect the life of your garment and print. When possible hand wash your garments instead of using a washing machine. Do not Dry Clean, use in dryer or iron over prints.
Payment is required upon delivery and in some cases upfront. Custom made garments require a 50% deposit prior to production. We reserve the right to ask for full or partial payment upfront.
General Terms and Conditions of Sale
- The goods invoiced remain the property of Coast Imagewear until they are paid for in full.
- Once goods are used and applied to any garments or other items, Coast Imagewear takes no responsibility for damages and no refunds can be given.
- Coast Imagewear takes no responsibility for goods lost or damaged in transit and while every care is taken in appropriately packing all goods, mishaps can occur as a result of the postage/courier service used. When posting items, it is the customer’s responsibility to ask for insurance and/or tracking if required.
- Upon receiving goods, it is your responsibility to check them for any errors and that the correct amount has been received. Any problems must be reported within 14 days from date of invoice.
- By submitting artwork you acknowledge that you are the copyright holder or if this is not the case, you have permission to use the artwork by the copyright holder. You understand that any copyright infringement found is your sole responsibility and you will be held fully accountable for any criminal charges laid.
- Any artwork created, designed, redrawn or modified by Coast Imagewear remains the property of Coast Imagewear.
- Coast Imagewear takes no responsibility for defects in garments, material or apparel/promotional items supplied by clients. If we are supplying you with a decoration only service and there are any errors found to be the direct fault of Coast Imagewear, only the decoration service will be replaced. Problems, which are out of Coast Imagewear’s control, can occur during the processes it takes to decorate your items
By accepting the sale you acknowledge and agree to abide by these terms and conditions.